Who doesn’t love the sweet and crunchy side dish Honey Glazed Carrots? They’re the perfect accompaniment for most Spring meals and they taste even better with our very own Mrs Oldbucks Pantry Medley Honey! Here’s a quick and simple recipe for Honey Glazed Carrots for you to try at home.
For this tasty dish you’ll need:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons Mrs Oldbucks Pantry Medley Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Roughly 1 teaspoon each of freshly ground salt and black pepper to season
- 15 carrots (about one small bag) peeled and halved lengthwise
- Fresh thyme, to garnish (optional)
Got the ingredients? Great, here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celsius. Peel the carrots then cut them longways into halves. Heat a frypan over a low heat on the stovetop and melt the butter. To this, add the Mrs Oldbucks Pantry Medley Honey, rosemary, and garlic powder, mix well then season with salt and pepper.
- On a baking tray lined with baking paper, place your carrots and spread them out evenly to ensure they all cook consistently. Take your glaze and pour it over the carrots, tossing them to ensure they’re all coated well.
- Place the baking tray into the oven and bake the carrots for 35-40 minutes or until they’re caramelised and appear to be glazed.
- Once baked, garnish with thyme (if you desire) and serve with any of your favourite Spring dishes!
The beauty of this recipe is that not only does it pair perfectly with most Spring dishes, you can use any of our Mrs Oldbucks Pantry Honey from our wide selection as the honey component of the recipe. The possibilities are endless!