The combined flavours of these mouthwatering vegetables plus mango and macadamia combine to create a summery taste sensation! Add the sweet chilli dressing for some extra zing.
- 2 bunches broccolini, halved
- 2 cucumbers, shaved into ribbons
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 large mangoes, cubed
- 2 large avocados, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Mrs Oldbucks Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed (optional)
- Heat frying pan. Add 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Once hot, add broccolini, a pinch of salt and cook for 5 minutes or and a pinch of salt.
- Combine the dressing ingredients (oil, Mrs Oldbucks Sweet Chilli Sauce, lemon juice and 1/4 tsp salt).
- In a large salad platter/bowl, add spinach, broccolini (sliced into bite-sized pieces), cucumber, onion, avocado and mango. Top with macadamia nuts, diced chilli and serve with dressing.