We know what your thinking…’I don’t need a recipe for a ham sandwich!’
But you havent tried this recipe, so get out your notepad and take note ->
- 150 g sliced ham
- 4 tbsp Mrs Oldbucks Pantry Roast Garlic Aioli
- 1 tsp Mrs Oldbucks Pantry Honey Mustard
- 8 slices bread
- 4 slices gouda cheese
- 4 tomatoes
- 6 sliced dill pickles
- sauerkraut to flavour
- Toast and butter your 8 slices of bread.
- Spread the ailoi and honey mustard on 4 slices.
- Top with the sliced cheese, tomato and pickles.
- Cover with the ham, finish with slat and pepper to taste.
- Top with remaining bread pieces to make a sandwich.
We dare you to try and resist not eating them straight away.